Thank you for your participation and interest in our recent project, ‘how can we engage better with you?’
Three prize-winners have been drawn for ‘a day out on us’ and will be notified shortly. Each winner will receive a customised experience voucher for a day of activities, from the Port Adelaide Visitor Information Centre.
Congratulations to the winners!
We appreciate the insights on your experience engaging with Council and ideas around how we can improve.
Here is what we heard from you
What works well: -
- Over 70% have engaged with PAE in some way before
- You find it mostly easy to give feedback
- You can clearly recognise PAE gear when it is in your letterbox/on the street/ on your screens
Opportunities for us to improve: -
- Getting back to you after you participate in engagements – letting you know what decision has been made, and what is happening next
- Making sure you know when there are opportunities to have your say
- Better seeking to understand your needs when we do engagement and communication
Our next steps are to continue to work through your feedback, and development a framework that clearly outlines our commitments and action areas for communications and engagement in PAE.
A draft framework will be prepared with further opportunity for your comment in the coming months – we’d love to hear if you have anything further to add, or simply just want to see what’s been developed with your input.
If you would like to keep updated, please follow the project page.